I’m declaring partial victory on these pants….I’m tired of making muslins! For the wardrobe contest, I plan to use this pattern for two pant version and I think I’ll be able to make last minute changes on the fly. I did add about an inch going down the center front and I still need a tiny bit more added to the leg…just a tiny bit though. I also did a hyperextended calf adjustment by putting a tuck in the upper back leg. That worked like a charm! I also scoooped the crotch to give my droopy butt more space. I’m just anxious to start sewing for the contest now! If I get time this afternoon, I want to muslin up the mccalls princes seamed tank to check the fit. I’ve never made that pattern before.